Welcome to the South Piedmont Community College Testing Center! It is our goal to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for our current and future students, as well as our local community. In order to provide a secure and supportive testing environment, all test takers must abide by the following rules:
- At least one photo ID, such as a driver’s license, is required for all testing (some tests require two forms of ID).
- Children are not allowed in the testing center and may not be left unattended outside the test area.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing center.
- All personal items including electronic devices, cell phones, watches, coats, purses, bags, and jackets must be locked in the secure storage area prior to entering the testing room.
- Proctor issued paper and pencil must be turned in upon test completion.
- No hats or hoods may be worn during testing (except religious head coverings).
- No calculators are allowed unless built into the test or explicitly stated by proctor.
- If you need testing accommodations, contact disability services prior to scheduling any testing appointments.
Appointments are required. To make your testing appointment (excluding Pearson Vue), click here.
How to Contact Us:
CLEP (College Level Entry Placement) Now Available!
College Placement Test Study Guide
College Placement Testing
College Placement Test Waivers
Distance Learning Exam Proctoring
High School Equivalency Testing
TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education)
ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skill)
Request to Transfer Scores