Home > Student Resources > Business Office > Business Office Home

Business Office

Pay Now graphic links to go.spcc.edu.

 

View registration information to determine when registration will be held and when courses begin.

Spring tuition and fees payment due date is December 1st.
Summer tuition and fees payment due date is May 15th.
Fall tuition and fees will begin being accepting on July 1. Fall payment due date is July 31st.

Payments can be made by credit card through go.spcc.edu, or by phone by calling the SPCC Business Office at 704-272-5355 in Polkton, or 704-290-5849 in Monroe. Additionally, payments by check – including driver’s license and phone numbers – may be mailed to SPCC, Attn: Business Office, P.O. Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135; or a payment plan may be set up with NelNet Payment Solutions or go.spcc.edu.

If you are unable to attend class, a drop form must be completed within the drop period. Failure to complete a drop form makes your financially responsible for the course(s). If a drop form is completed before the course begins your will receive a 100% refund. If completed after the course(s) start but within the drop period your will be only receive a 75% refund and still be financially responsible for the remaining 25%. Please see your advisor or one of the                                                                                 academic advisors or use go.spcc.edu to drop or add a course.                                                                    

 


Hours of Operation

  • Fall semester:        Monday-Thursday,            8 a.m. - 5 p.m.  |  Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
  • Spring semester:  Monday-Thursday,            8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m
  • Summer session Monday-Thursday,           8 a.m. - 5 p.m.  |  Friday, Closed

*During the registration period for college credit (curriculum) classes, the Business Office extends its hours. Extended hours will be announced.


Business office contacts on the L.L. Polk Campus


Richard Ashley

Associate Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services

 

Jennifer Ricketts
Jennifer Ricketts

Director of Financial Services



Cindy Ross
Cindy Ross

Accounts Payable Technician

 

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Accounts Receivable
Lead Technician

 

Bree Bowers
Bree Bowers

Accounts Receivable Technician

 


Business office contact on the Old Charlotte Highway Campus

Colene Burnop
Colene Burnop

Accounts Receivable Technician