Home > Student Resources > Registrar Office > Change of Name and Address

Change of Name and Address

Students must notify Student Records of any changes in name, address, phone number, and e-mail addresses. This will ensure prompt communications with SPCC faculty and staff. Change of name and address forms may be obtained in the Records office or by following the link below:

Change of Name/Address Form