Home > Programs of Study > Adult Basic Skills (GED/Adult H.S.) > Adult High School, GED transcripts

Adult High School, GED transcripts

Black graduation cap and rolled diploma.Congratulations on earning your Adult High School diploma or GED diploma with us at SPCC! Please read the following information on how to obtain your official transcripts:

Adult High School transcripts must be obtained from our Adult Basic Skills Department at SPCC. (Unlike college transcripts, the AHS transcripts are not available through Student Records at SPCC.)

  • For Union County Adult High School transcripts, call Ms. Gina Nordyke in Monroe at 704-290-5243.
  • For Anson County Adult High School transcripts, call Ms. Laura Ratliff in Polkton at 704-272-5462.

For official GED transcripts, please visit the GED Testing Service site and follow the directions. If you need any assistance, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us!