- Payroll is processed on the last day of each month via direct deposit. If this day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, payday will be on the preceding business day.
- Part-time employees are paid one month in arrears.
- All contracts and timesheets are due to the payroll office by the 5th of the month in order to guarantee timely processing. Late timesheets may not be processed until the following month.
Curriculum Adjunct Faculty
- The total amount of all contracts issued to contracted instructional faculty will be paid in monthly increments.
- No payments are issued in the months of January and August for fall and spring semesters.
- No payments are issued in the month of June for the summer semester.
- Part-time employees hired for clinical instruction are required to submit a monthly timesheet before the 5th day of the following month to their immediate supervisor. Payment will be based on the previous month’s service.