Home > Student Resources > Registrar Office > Transcripts


Transcript requests must be submitted in writing to Student Records. In order to consider a request, the following information must be included:

1. Your name and any previous names while enrolled at SPCC
2. Social Security number / Student ID
3. Approximate dates of attendance
4. Address and phone number
5. To whom and where you would like the transcript sent

Requests may also be submitted via the printable Transcript Request form and mailed or faxed to Student Records.

Transcripts will cost $2 each and will be mailed within 48 business hours of the request and payment as long as all obligations to the college have been satisfied.

Transcripts may also be given out on demand or faxed for a $5 fee at the L.L. Polk Campus.
Fees should be paid by check or money order. Do not send cash with your request.

Payment can be made by calling the business office at 704-272-5355, 704-290-5849 or 704-272-5354.

Questions? Call Student Records at 704-993-2413.

Please note: Adult High School transcripts are not available through Student Records and must be obtained from the Adult Basic Skills Department at SPCC. For Union County Adult High School transcripts, please call Gina Nordyke in Monroe at 704-290-5243. For Anson County Adult High School transcripts, call Laura Ratliff in Wadesboro at 704-272-5462.

GED transcripts

Ordering Transcripts Online
South Piedmont has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

  • To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.