Home > Student Resources > Business Office

Business Office

Pay Now graphic links to go.spcc.edu.

View registration information to determine when registration will be held and when courses begin.

Spring tuition and fees payment due date is December 1st.
Summer tuition and fees payment due date is May 15th.
Fall tuition and fees payment due date is July 31 (Payments for Fall cannot be accepted until July1).

Payments can be made by credit card through go.spcc.edu, or by phone by calling the SPCC Business Office at 704-272-5355 in Polkton, or 704-290-5849 in Monroe. Additionally, payments by check – including driver’s license and phone numbers – may be mailed to SPCC, Attn: Business Office, P.O. Box 126, Polkton, NC 28135; or a payment plan may be set up with NelNet Payment Solutions or go.spcc.edu.

If you are unable to attend class, a drop form must be completed within the drop period. Failure to complete a drop form makes you financially responsible for the course(s). If a drop form is completed before the course begins you will receive a 100% refund. If completed after the course(s) start but within the drop period you will be only receive a 75% refund and still be financially responsible for the remaining 25%. If you withdraw from a course after the drop period ends you will be financially responsible for course and will not receive a refund. Please see your advisor or use go.spcc.edu to drop or add a course.

Hours of Operation:

Fall semester: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.  |  Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Spring semester: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.  |  Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m
Summer session: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.  |  Friday, Closed

*During the registration period for college credit (curriculum) classes, the Business Office extends its hours. Extended hours will be announced.


Business office contacts on the L.L. Polk Campus:


Richard Ashley

Associate Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services

Jennifer Ricketts


Jennifer Ricketts
Director of Financial Services

Amy Williams


Amy Williams
Accounts Receivable
Lead Technician

Cindy Ross


Cindy Ross

Accounts Payable Technician

Bree Bowers


Bree Bowers

Accounts Receivable Technician

 

 

Business office contact on the Old Charlotte Highway Campus:

Colene Burnop

 

Colene Burnop
Accounts Receivable Technician