Thursday, April 27, 2017
Noon – 4 pm
South Piedmont Community College
Building A – Salon A
4209 Old Charlotte Highway
Monroe, NC 28110
To join the Be The Match Registry, you must:
1. Be between the ages of 18 and 44
2. Be in general good health
3. Be willing to donate to any patient you may match in the future.
Joining is easy – paperwork and a cheek swab is all it takes
Did You Know?
• Most donations are like giving blood or plasma.
• Be The Match covers all of the costs for the donor.
• You would most probably match someone in your ethnic group.
• Be The Match Registry is a database of volunteers, willing to donate stem cells.
• If contact to be a donor, you could be the only 1 in 14 million who can be that person’s cure.
YOU could be the one to help save a life!